Thursday, October 23, 2008

great news.

Well I finally got a lens I've been wanting since I've picked up a dslr. Canon 24-70 f2.8L. This thing is sex. I've shot with it before but never owned one until now, I don't know why I didn't pick one up sooner. I'll be testing it out this weekend, I have a automotive shoot and i'm going to the airshow with the fam.

In other news I'm slowing but surely gaining weight, My goal is to get up to 200lbs and cut down to 185. Currently I weigh 183 lbs, 6 lbs up from 177 which is where I sat for a month or so. I've been working on my diet and have cleaned it up alot. It feels like I have a new body now. I have alot more confidence/energy/endurance now. Weight training is something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but never had the will power to start it or try it. I'm glad my friend helped me along the way. The more I read on the subject the more educated I get. It all starts with your diet and how you maintain it. Anyways I'll post some progess pics along the way.
Peace.

No comments: